Random Quote: "The memories of my family outings are still a source of strength to me. I remember we'd all pile into the car - I forget what kind it was - and drive and drive. I'm not sure where we'd go, but I think there were some trees there. The smell of something was strong in the air as we played whatever sport we played. I remember a bigger, older guy we called "Dad." We'd eat some stuff, or not, and then I think we went home. I guess some things never leave you. "
- The Best Photography Of The Week
Where the Amish go on vacation, the hidden worlds of Hong Kong's rooftops and a glimpse of life along China's border with North Korea.
- Amazon May Have A Counterfeit Problem
The company is facing multiple lawsuits from brands who say it does not do enough to prevent fakes from being listed on its website.
- Americans Favor Protecting Information Freedoms Over Government Steps To Restrict False News Online
US adults are mostly against government action that could limit people's ability to access and publish information online.
- This Kit Has Everything You Need To Start Building With Raspberry Pi
This Woot!-exclusive starter kit from CanaKit includes The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B (the fastest model yet) and everything else you need to get up and running within minutes.
- Property Owners Are Shocked By The Utterly Trashed State Of Their Tenant's Apartment
To say his apartment was invaded by beer cans and pizza boxes would be a gross understatement.
- Verne Troyer, 'Mini-Me' In Austin Powers Films, Dies At 49
Verne Troyer, who played Mini-Me in two of the Austin Powers comedies, has died at the age of 49, according to statements posted to his social media accounts.
- What Would A Guitar Sound Like If You Played 37 Guitar Pedals All At Once?
It's a question many of us have wanted to ask, but only one man has dared to get to the bottom of this mystery.
- The Soundtrack To London's Murders
Everyone knows that there are many causes behind London's contagion of stabbings, but that doesn’t stop people from blaming an angry, slang-ridden form of hip-hop called drill.
- The End Of The Joint As We Know It
The future of weed consumption is filled with vape pens, sugar-free pretzels, and a lot of contraptions that Silicon Valley hasn't invented yet. But what does the new school of products mean for the humble — some might say classic — joint?
- Man Sets Out To Prove The Theory Of Whether A Bowl Of Peanut Oil Can Catch Mice
No need for elaborate, expensive mouse traps. Turns out all you need is a bowl and peanut oil.