Random Quote: "Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff. "
- An Oral History Of 'Leisure Suit Larry'
It gradually became one of the best-selling erotic adventure games of all time, and it remains one of the few dating simulations to ever crack into the mainstream in the US.
- Devastating, Secretly-Recorded Audio Of Children Who Have Been Separated From Their Parents Crying And Wailing
ProPublica obtained this haunting recording of children aged 4 to 10 crying and wailing for their parents from inside a US Customs and Border Protection facility. Meanwhile, an agent jokes, "We have an orchestra here."
- The Dark Side Of The Orgasmic Meditation Company
OneTaste is pushing its sexuality wellness education toward the mainstream. Some former members say it pushed them into sexual servitude and five-figure debts.
- A Management Tool For People Who Hate Excel
monday.com’s team management tools let you see what everyone is working on in a single glance. Its intuitive dashboards are customizable, so you can create systems that work for you, without relying on confusing Excels or unnecessary meetings.
- Harry Kane Scores In The 91st Minute To Put England Past Tunisia
England looked set to drop two points to Tunisia in their Group G game, until Harry Kane turned a header in off a corner in the 91st minute.
- Generation Pickleball: Welcome To Florida's Political Tomorrowland
Republicans' political future looks a lot like this vibrant, fast-growing, Trump-friendly retirement community outside of Orlando.
- Trump Announces Creation Of 'Space Force' — What Does That Mean, Exactly?
Are we going to Mars? Will Trump command a fleet of space ships and come to dominate the cosmos before any other space-faring nation can hope to lay claim to the resources of the infinite? The answers are, predictably, far more boring.
- Ted Cruz Played Jimmy Kimmel In Basketball And Oh God, This Is So Painful
The Houston Chronicle described the 1-on-1 game as "a Coachella festival of air balls, missed shots and footwork that would make a sloth look like Usain Bolt."
- Does The Trolley Problem Have A Problem?
What if your answer to an absurd hypothetical question had no bearing on how you behaved in real life?
- Climate Change-Related Heat Waves Will Be Deadly For People Who Are Homeless
To adequately address climate change, and the existing problems it exacerbates, we need to change the way our society fundamentally functions.