Random Quote: "Mom used to make the most beautiful Easter eggs. Then she'd hid them in the backyard. But they were so beautiful, when we found one, we weren't allowed to pick it up. We had to point at it, and then Mom would come pick it up with her white gloves and put it back in its case. Somebody ended up smashing all those eggs with a hammer. I think it was our dog. "
- The Kardashians' Greatest Trick
Pretty much everyone worries that the Kardashians are working some kind of dark magic we don’t understand. How else could they have become so omnipresent so quickly, and seemingly for doing so little?
- The Underwater Photos Of The Year Are Here, And They're Phenomenal
For the 13th year running, Scuba Diving Magazine has picked its underwater photography contest winners, and they are absolutely stunning.
- Watching This Man Burst A Giant Water Bubble In His Lawn Is Deeply Satisfying
A burst water bed caused by torrential rain created this strange goliath to form in this man's backyard.
- Millennials Are Killing Braces (JK, But These Are Great)
If you’re a grown adult who wants a straighter smile but sure as hell doesn’t want braces, try SmileDirectClub. Their aligners are invisible, affordable, and shipped straight to your door. Use the promo code YOUDIGG for a free scan or 50% off your at-home impression kit.
- This Is Officially The Smoothest Way To Get The Attention Of A Girl At The Beach
Also, the most acrobatic.
- Man Partly Wakes From 15-Year Vegetative State
The 35-year-old was able to turn his head and react to visual cues after doctors put a device in his chest that stimulates the vagus nerve.
- The Coming Software Apocalypse
There were six hours during the night of April 10, 2014, when the entire population of Washington State had no 911 service. One Seattle woman dialed 911 at least 37 times while a stranger was trying to break into her house. The outage was traced to software running on a server in Englewood, Colorado.
- A Short Distance From Southie, But A World Away
Tara Wanda Merrigan recalls navigating between the very different realms of Harvard and home.
- This Cooking Demo Certainly Did Not Go As Planned
We have to give big props to the team behind this gas-fired stove for releasing an absurd outtake of a novice misusing their product.
- How Did No One Notice This Inspirational Hiker On The Pacific Crest Trail?
Stacey Kozel is a boundary-shattering athlete, a hero to many who has hiked some of the most famous and arduous trails in the United States. Or has she?