Random Quote: "If you want to be the most popular person in your class, whenever the professor pauses in his lecture, just let out a big snort and say "How do you figger that!" real loud. Then lean back and sort of smirk. "
- The Hijacking Of A $100 Million Supertanker
A mysterious assault. An unsolved murder. And a ship that hasn't given up all its secrets.
- Why Does Every Lifestyle Startup Look The Same?
Sans serif fonts are a clue not just to what a company sells, but how they do it.
- Anthony Scaramucci Sure Has Made A Lot Of Blunders In His First Week
Last night, the Mooch accused Reince Priebus of "cock-blocking" him and Steve Bannon of "trying to suck [his] own cock." There's much more where that came from.
- This Credit Card Changes How We Use Credit Cards
Final offers a modern credit card experience that lets you generate unlimited virtual card numbers with the click of a button. There’s $0 annual fee, cash rewards, and the peace of mind knowing you can delete card numbers whenever and without any problem.
- A Drummer Drums Along To The Salesman Advertisement In 'Rick And Morty' And It's Absolutely Perfect
Turns out what any good sales pitch needs is a salesman with ants all over his eyes and a great percussive beat to go with his speech.
- Gingerbread Is The Perfect Thing To Bake In The Summer
You know what goes great with ice cream? That's right, gingerbread — the most perfect summer bake.
- The Data That Transformed AI Research — And Possibly The World
Originally published in 2009 as a research poster stuck in the corner of a Miami Beach conference center, ImageNet quickly evolved into an annual competition to see which algorithms could identify objects in the dataset's images with the lowest error rate.
- Listening To Pop Singers' Isolated Vocals Is A Very, Uh, Mixed Experience
Where some deliver knockout performances, others sound like they came from a middle school talent show.
- Uber Will Now Charge For Lost Item Return
Passengers will face a $15 fee if they want lost property returned.
- We Asked Goths What The Hell They Do In The Summer
"If it's over 80 degrees outside, I'll call in sick at work."