Random Quote: "I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times." It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach. He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on. "
- The Hijacking Of A $100 Million Supertanker
A mysterious assault. An unsolved murder. And a ship that hasn't given up all its secrets.
- Why Does Every Lifestyle Startup Look The Same?
Sans serif fonts are a clue not just to what a company sells, but how they do it.
- Anthony Scaramucci Sure Has Made A Lot Of Blunders In His First Week
Last night, the Mooch accused Reince Priebus of "cock-blocking" him and Steve Bannon of "trying to suck [his] own cock." There's much more where that came from.
- This Credit Card Changes How We Use Credit Cards
Final offers a modern credit card experience that lets you generate unlimited virtual card numbers with the click of a button. There’s $0 annual fee, cash rewards, and the peace of mind knowing you can delete card numbers whenever and without any problem.
- A Drummer Drums Along To The Salesman Advertisement In 'Rick And Morty' And It's Absolutely Perfect
Turns out what any good sales pitch needs is a salesman with ants all over his eyes and a great percussive beat to go with his speech.
- Gingerbread Is The Perfect Thing To Bake In The Summer
You know what goes great with ice cream? That's right, gingerbread — the most perfect summer bake.
- The Data That Transformed AI Research — And Possibly The World
Originally published in 2009 as a research poster stuck in the corner of a Miami Beach conference center, ImageNet quickly evolved into an annual competition to see which algorithms could identify objects in the dataset's images with the lowest error rate.
- Listening To Pop Singers' Isolated Vocals Is A Very, Uh, Mixed Experience
Where some deliver knockout performances, others sound like they came from a middle school talent show.
- Uber Will Now Charge For Lost Item Return
Passengers will face a $15 fee if they want lost property returned.
- We Asked Goths What The Hell They Do In The Summer
"If it's over 80 degrees outside, I'll call in sick at work."