Random Quote: "I bet a fun thing would be to go way back in time to where there was going to be an eclipse and tell the cave men, "If I have come to destroy you, may the sun be blotted out from the sky." Just then the eclipse would start, and they'd probably try to kill you or something, but then you could explain about the rotation of the moon and all, and everyone would get a good laugh. "
- Burned Out
One of the country's largest utilities is a fiery mess. How can California fix it?
- 'Trump's Notes' Photographer Explains How He Got That Shot
For Getty Images photographer Mark Wilson, it was just another day at the office.
- Driver Loses Control Of Their Car, Attempts To Weave Around Traffic And It Doesn't End Well
On a freeway near Portland, a vehicle lost control and the driver, in a last ditch attempt to avoid an accident began weaving around traffic. Here was the result.
- Driver Sticks Insanely Long Wood In The Back Of The Car With Zero Regard For Safety, Gets Some Instant Karma
Why would anyone think this was a good idea to begin with?
- Is America Ready For The SoulCycle Of Sex?
The sex club NSFW wants to "revolutionize how the world f**ks." But even in 2019, it's tough to make some people come.
- The Taboo Of The Childless Thirtysomething
"I never thought I wanted kids, but I'm 34 now and realizing I do. I just wish it wasn't so taboo to talk about."
- How Hard Is It To Flip A Coin Perfectly On Its Edge?
The science behind how to flip a coin so it lands on its edge explained.
- Scientists Created A Lifesize Model Of What Future Office Workers Might Look Like, And Frankly It's Very Insulting
"Emma" is supposed to be what people who work in offices full-time are going to look like by 2040.
- What Is It Like To Be On Ketamine?
How ketamine became the drug of choice for our dissociated moment.
- This Poor Deer Really Stood No Chance Against A Wild Python
You can never let down your guard, not even when you're drinking water from a watering hole.