Random Quote: "Chocolate: the OTHER major food group. "
- 'Crazy Rich Asians' Is Going To Change Hollywood
The much-anticipated movie signals a major step forward for representation — and for the industry.
- This World Record Competition For Most Balloons Popped With Throwing Knives Is Nonsensically Intense
Please enjoy the silly amount of pomp and circumstance surrounding this Guinness World Record competition in China.
- Anonymous Programmers Talk About The Most Unethical Things They've Done, And Hoo Boy There Are Some Doozies
Last week, a HackerNews user posed the following question to the forum: What is the most unethical thing you've done as a programmer? As it turns out, some pretty messed up stuff!
- If You're Into Vaping, Blu Is Having A Sale On Their Intense Line Of Liquidpods
Blu e-Cigs has a brand new line of Intense liquidpods that uses a different nicotine extraction process to give a more flavorsome vape and intense experience. Use the code INTENSE20 and get 20% off your order.
- UK Farmer Trolls His Neighbors With Massive Hay Bale Walls During Land Dispute
As the world crumbles around us, it's good to remember that in our communities, people are still good to each ot– ah wait, no, they're still raging jerks.
- This Is... Not How You Get Out Of A Kayak
But at least this guy provided some solid entertainment for the kind bystanders who filmed his ordeal.
- While Nobody Was Paying Attention, Arby's Became Fantastic
While the world was freaking out about Doritos Locos Tacos, Arby's was hawking brisket.
- Cryptocurrency Investor Robbed Via His Cellphone Account Sues AT&T For $224 Million Over Loss
"What AT&T did was like a hotel giving a thief with a fake ID a room key and a key to the room safe to steal jewelry in the safe from the rightful owner," the complaint alleges.
- Four Women Are Forced To Pay Off Their Husbands' Debts In The Explosive Trailer For 'Widows'
This looks pretty darn spectacular.
- The Best Thing Online This Week Is This Cyberpunk Game You Control With Your Voice
The goal of Nicole He's "ENHANCE.COMPUTER" is simple: find a four-digit code hidden in a picture before someone commits a crime. The only catch is that the only thing you can use to find it is your voice.