Random Quote: "I think Superman and Santa Claus are actually the same guy, and I'll tell you why: Both fly, both wear red, and both have a beard. "
- Can The Cult Of Berkshire Hathaway Outlive Warren Buffett?
The annual meeting of the Omaha, Nebraska-based holding company Berkshire Hathaway has no analog in US business or culture.
- What Does It Mean To Look At This?
Images of violence can desensitize us, but they can also remind us of our common bond.
- College Pitcher Does Literally Everything Wrong, Turns Ground Out Into 2 Runs Scored
Spare a moment's thought for Ole Miss pitcher Parker Caracci, who somehow turned a simple, inning-ending out at first base into 2 game-tying runs for Georgia.
- Don’t Make It Any Easier For Hackers To Get Your Information
LinkedIn, Equifax, Yahoo. What do they all have in common? They’ve leaked private online information for millions. 1Password helps you practice smart online security by generating strong, unique passwords for all your online accounts.
- Photos Of Indian Stunt Drivers Braving The 'Well Of Death'
No helmets, no roll cage and 60 miles per hour.
- How Likely Would It Be For You To Survive The Middle Ages?
Even if you managed to survive the plague that wiped out nearly half of the population, there are still many ways for you to die in the Middle Ages.
- What's Going On In Your Child's Brain When You Read Them A Story?
There are many ways young children encounter stories. A new study finds a "Goldilocks effect," where a cartoon may be "too hot" and audiobooks "too cold" for learning readers.
- The Reporter Who Took Down A Unicorn
How John Carreyrou battled corporate surveillance and intimidation to expose a multibillion-dollar Silicon Valley start-up as a fraud.
- Fox Catches A Rabbit, Gets Absolutely Wrecked By A Hungry Eagle
We're not sure which animal we should feel more sorry for — the rabbit or the outfoxed fox.
- Boba Fett Movie In The Works With 'Logan' Director James Mangold
Lucasfilm is developing movies on a slew of "Star Wars" characters, including Obi-Wan Kenobi.