Random Quote: "To us, it might look like just a rag. But to the brave, embattled men of the fort, it was more than that. It was a flag of surrender. And after that, it was torn up and used for shoe-shine rags, so the men would look nice for the surrender. "
- They're the Last Couple In Paradise. Eventually, It May Bankrupt Them
They were surrounded by a fleet of staff, who were stranded themselves, trapped in an eternal honeymoon in the Maldives. Their adventure continues.
- Gone In 30 Seconds: Motorcycle Thieves, Stunt Riders And One Wild Sting (2015)
When LA's street bike culture started making motorcycle theft a major problem, the California Highway Patrol devised an undercover operation. Then things really spun out of control.
- Cranky Chicken Hilariously Attacks Its Own Reflection
A chicken in the Philippines has a hysterical reaction when it sees itself in the reflection of a stainless steel tank.
- An Amateur, Home Cook And Professional Chef Each Make Their Own Version Of Fried Rice
Fried rice gets a unique spin from chefs with different levels of expertise.
- How NBA Coaches Are Navigating An Unprecedented Season
Frank Vogel, Nick Nurse and other NBA coaches are figuring out how to lead their teams through the uncertainty of a season stoppage.
- 'Silent Carriers' Are Helping Spread The Coronavirus. Here's What We Know About Them
People with no coronavirus symptoms may be spreading the disease — but big questions remain about how much they are driving the pandemic.
- How Scammers Have Been Able To Send Realistic-Looking Emails From The World Health Organization To Target Online Victims
Scammers are taking advantage of the coronavirus pandemic by sending emails claiming to be from the WHO. How are they doing this?
- Meet The COVID-19 College Graduates
Left out of the stimulus bill, Class of 2020 college grads are stumbling into a job market that isn't ready for them.
- LeVar Burton Will Read To Us, Thank God
Numerous celebrities have stepped forward over the past few weeks to offer to read to us (and our children). LeVar Burton's is the voice we need right now.
- Watch This Professional Card Stacker Build Impossibly High Skyscrapers Out Of Playing Cards
The Guinness World Record holder for Tallest House of Cards Bryan Berg explains how he got so good at stacking cards.