Random Quote: "Broken promises don't upset me. I just think, why did they believe me? "
- Your Real Biological Clock Is You're Going To Die
If you intend to have children, but you don't intend to have them just yet, you are not banking extra years as a person who is still too young to have children. You are subtracting years from the time you will share the world with your children.
- Guy Splices Two Electric Bikes Together To Create A Homemade Wheelchair No One Has Ever Seen Before
"I feel way more free in this than my wheelchair even."
- The State Of The Pop-Star Documentary
A rite of passage for the über-famous, these films featuring the likes of Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, and Demi Lovato are tightly controlled and age in dog years — but can sometimes be revelations about their subjects.
- Team-Management Tools Won't Work If Your Team Hates Using Them
monday.com has built a team-management tool that boosts productivity and collaboration, brings transparency to teams of any size, and connects people to processes. Already, monday.com is used by over 35,000 teams, including WeWork, NBC and Uber.
- The iPhone's New Parental Controls Block Searches For Sex Ed, Allow Violence And Racism
Apple's iOS 12 explicit content filters block sex educational materials, but allows porn subreddits and white supremacist content.
- Seal Pup Only Barely Escapes The Clutches Of A Great White Shark
Everybody's gotta eat but going after a seal pup feels like low hanging fruit for a ten-foot-long great white shark. We're glad he lost this round.
- The Secret Betrayal That Sealed Nike's Special Influence Over The University Of Oregon
Dave Frohnmayer needed money to save his school. Alum and Nike chief executive Phil Knight was happy to help — as long as the university could be managed in a way that would maximize the company's brand and profits. But when Frohnmayer made a key misstep, Knight exacted a brutal punishment.
- Truck Spills Hundreds Of Heavy Steel Balls Onto A Steep Street, Chaos Ensues
Drivers in Seattle encountered an... unusual road block on Tuesday: a bunch of spilled metal balls rolling down a steep hill.
- Crazy Footage Of The 1971 Cannikin Test, The Largest Underground Nuclear Bomb Test In US History
The 5-megaton Cannikin test blast — which was set off below Amchitka, Alaska — registered a 6.8 on the Richter Scale.
- Senator Joe Donnelly's New Ad Is Uncannily Similar To Jonah Ryan's Awful Campaign Ad From 'Veep'
Senator Joe Donnelly's new ad tries to portray the incumbent as a manly, no-nonsense pragmatist who loves to chop wood. Unfortunately for the senator, it is an almost shot-for-shot remake of a satirical campaign ad from the 5th season of "Veep."