Random Quote: "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did." "
- This Week’s Top Memes, Ranked
It's an internet fight and only the funniest memes will survive. This week's challengers: Keke Palmer, Aliens at Area 51 and more.
- Silicon Valley Goes To Therapy
Bummed out by the world and their role in it, tech workers are seeking help — and founding some start-ups along the way.
- The Secret Sewers Under Farmland Help Crops But Can Have A Negative Impact On The Environment
The hidden pipe problem associated with agriculture.
- Side Hustles Made Simple
Over 70,000 people can’t be wrong! Grab a free spot for Teachable LIVE, an online summit packed with expert entrepreneurs sharing valuable advice on how you can transform your skills into a profitable online course.
- This Mathematics Problem Involving A Frog Crossing A River Is A Real Head-Scratcher
Can you figure out this math problem involving a frog's approximate amount of leaps it needs to get to the other side of the river?
- The Art Of Acceptance Speech Giving
Gearing up for the Emmys, Michael Musto looks back at some of the best, worst and weirdest instances of performers expressing gratitude as they received their shiny trophies.
- How Socially Integrated Is Your City? Ask Twitter
Using geotagged tweets, researchers found four types of social connectedness in big U.S. cities, exemplified by New York, San Francisco, Detroit, and Miami.
- It’s ‘Storm Area 51’ Day, And Yes, A News Camera Has Captured Someone Naruto Running
The Storm Area 51 event called for people to Naruto run to the military base and thus inspired many Naruto-related memes. Here in this video this guy hilariously decided to bleed memes into reality.
- The Obscure Newspaper Fueling The Far-Right in Europe
The conspiratorial bent of The Epoch Times is forging common cause with European nationalists.
- Watch This Short Animated Film About Substance Abuse And Its Impact On Families
A short film explores the strain that drugs can put on a family and its future.