Random Quote: "If you go to a party, and you want to be the popular one at the party, do this: Wait until no one is looking, then kick a burning log out of the fireplace onto the carpet. Then jump on top of it with your body and yell, "Log o' fire! Log o' fire!" I've never done this, but I think it'd work. "
- This Photo Of The Earth And Moon, Taken From 71 Million Miles Away, Will Take Your Breath Away
The photo was taken by NASA's OSIRIS-REx, a mission to study and collect samples from Bennu, an asteroid near Earth.
- 'High Flying Bird' Is Steven Soderbergh's First Netflix Project And Second iPhone-Filmed Movie
Written by Tarell Alvin McCraney, co-writer of "Moonlight," and starring André Holland, "American Vandal" break-out Melvin Gregg, Zazie Beetz and Kyle MacLachlan, Soderbergh's latest looks like one hell of a flex for Netflix.
- Cat People: Kristen Roupenian's Viral-Age Horrors
The highs and lows of an unlikely internet sensation are captured in the phenomenon of the short story writer's experience, while her debut collection "You Know You Want This" has an altogether different but equally unsettling effect.
- The Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards To Help Get You Out Of Debt
Stuck in credit card debt? These cards can help. Check out this list of top balance transfer credit cards to see if one is right for you.
- This Dog Waits Patiently For His Small Human Owner To Return From School Every Day
Our hearts... they are too big. It hurts. Help.
- The Highest-Paying Job In Each State, Mapped
While the highest-paid occupation differs from state to state, one thing is clear: if you want to earn a lot of money, being a doctor really pays.
- He Was Born In Grand Rapids And Fought In Afghanistan, But The Local Sheriff's Office Still Turned Him Over To ICE
"This is what immigration enforcement has come to in this country."
- Dad Comes Up With An Ingenious Way To Peel A Hard-Boiled Egg
A few moments of just fooling around in the kitchen and this dude has revolutionized the way we eat boiled eggs.
- Why Did NASA, Lockheed Martin And Others Spend Millions On This Quantum Computer?
D-Wave computers are in their early days, but these organizations are hoping to eventually use them to solve problems, like predicting elections, routing taxis in traffic jams or picking crucial data out of background noise.
- The Climate Change Solution That Could Spark Global War
Superpowers will control geoengineering and all the damage that comes with it