Random Quote: "I wish everybody would have to have an electric thing implanted in our heads that gave us a shock whenever we did something to disobey the president. Then somehow I get myself elected president. "
- When Our Dead Are Blasted To Space
Companies offer to send cremains — usually a "symbolic" few ash grams in a capsule — of a loved one to the edge of space, the moon, or endless earth orbit.
- Telepathy Is Real With The Help Of A Computer
Our computers can read and record brain activity. So what happens when a brain and a computer team up to connect to another brain-computer combo?
- These Photos Depict The Bizarre, Eerie Beauty Of The All-American Road Trip
Photographer Joshua Dudley Greer's new book, "Somewhere Along The Line," distills seven years and 100,000 miles driven into images.
- Be Smart and Be Safe On Your Summer Adventures With 20% Off A TASER Device
We’ve all been in unsafe situations: whether it's a late commute or taking an early run. The Pulse+ is here to provide less-lethal backup and immediate connection dispatch. Use the code MEMORIAL19 for 20% off.
- Massive Parade Of Ducks Cross The Street To The Shock Of Motorists
Commuters in Bangladesh were held up by a seemingly unending conga line of ducks.
- New York Experiments With A 'Holy Grail' To End Gridlock
The first American city is about to try congestion pricing. Will it be a miracle or meh?
- The Child Goddesses Of Nepal, And More Of The Best Photography Of The Week
A quest to photograph Australia's 10 deserts, recovering the memories of a 1943 massacre in eastern Europe and other best photos of the week.
- Watch This YouTuber's Wife Tell The Incredible Story Of How She Fell Off A Cliff
YouTuber Shonduras's wife Jenny shares the story of her harrowing fall. "Your whole world can change in a matter of seconds. Mine almost did."
- Kate Hudson Was Destined For Hollywood Greatness. Then She Pivoted To Leggings
When Kate Hudson’s film career plateaued, she did what more and more Hollywood women have done: cashed out her image with an incredibly successful lifestyle brand.
- How An Internet Mob Falsely Painted A Chipotle Employee As Racist
Dominique Moran knew something was wrong as soon as she awakened that Friday morning. She turned on her smartphone and saw the first of what would become a barrage of texts and voicemails.