Random Quote: "ON FABRIC SOFTENER: My wife uses fabric softener. I never knew what that stuff was for. Then I noticed women were coming up to me (sniff) 'Married!' (walk off). That's how they mark their territory! You can take off that ring, but it's hard to get that April fresh scent out of your clothes. Cripes! My wife's from the Midwest. Very nice people there. Very wholesome. They use words like 'Cripes!' 'For Cripe's sake! Who would that be, Jesus Cripes? The son of 'Gosh?' of the Church of 'Holy Moly'! I'm not making fun of it. You think I wanna burn in 'Heck'? "
- The Widow's Tale
When LaVoy Finicum was shot by law enforcement, the anti-government movement called him a martyr. That message is spreading.
- Strange Evolution: The Weird Future Of Life On Earth
From walking trees to floating toads, the far future of nature on our planet could be like nothing we've seen before.
- Divorce Lawyers Share The Strangest Reasons For Divorce They've Seen In Darkly Hilarious Reddit Thread
Someone finally had the bright idea to ask divorce lawyers about all the things they've seen — and they delivered.
- Not All CBD Is Created Equal. Try Medterra's Premium 99%+ Pure CBD Today
Made with 99%+ pure CBD and zero THC, at Medterra we pride ourselves in providing high-quality non-GMO CBD products. Use code DIGG at checkout for free shipping through August 1.
- Jon Stewart Blasts Kentucky Senator Rand Paul For His Blocking Of 9/11 Victim Funding
"Pardon me if I'm not impressed in any way by Rand Paul's fiscal responsibility virtue signaling."
- How A Bike Crash Forced A Food Critic To Grapple With Dining In A Wheelchair
Senior critic Robert Sietsema got in a bike accident that temporarily forced him into a wheelchair. As he found out, eating looked a lot different when he was immobile and in pain.
- Potential Hidden Factor In Why People Have So Much Trouble Losing Weight
A new study in mice points to how cell biology, not willpower, might be the root of yo-yo dieting.
- A Very Cocky Motorcyclist Rides With No Hands On The Handlebars
While driving down the interstate, a motorist noticed a motorcyclist surfing the internet on his phone, with no hands on his handlebars.
- A Serial Killer Murdered 3 Women In 1990 in St. Louis. He's Never Been Caught
Investigators and relatives of the women murdered by the Package Killer have focused for years on two suspects.
- FaceApp Isn't Creepy Because It's Russian, It's Creepy Because It's Capitalist