Random Quote: "Even though I was their captive, the Indians allowed me quite a bit of freedom. I could walk freely, make my own meals, and even hurl large rocks at their heads. It was only later that I discovered that they were not Indians at all but only dirty-clothes hampers. "
- Burned Out
One of the country's largest utilities is a fiery mess. How can California fix it?
- 'Trump's Notes' Photographer Explains How He Got That Shot
For Getty Images photographer Mark Wilson, it was just another day at the office.
- Driver Loses Control Of Their Car, Attempts To Weave Around Traffic And It Doesn't End Well
On a freeway near Portland, a vehicle lost control and the driver, in a last ditch attempt to avoid an accident began weaving around traffic. Here was the result.
- Driver Sticks Insanely Long Wood In The Back Of The Car With Zero Regard For Safety, Gets Some Instant Karma
Why would anyone think this was a good idea to begin with?
- Is America Ready For The SoulCycle Of Sex?
The sex club NSFW wants to "revolutionize how the world f**ks." But even in 2019, it's tough to make some people come.
- The Taboo Of The Childless Thirtysomething
"I never thought I wanted kids, but I'm 34 now and realizing I do. I just wish it wasn't so taboo to talk about."
- How Hard Is It To Flip A Coin Perfectly On Its Edge?
The science behind how to flip a coin so it lands on its edge explained.
- Scientists Created A Lifesize Model Of What Future Office Workers Might Look Like, And Frankly It's Very Insulting
"Emma" is supposed to be what people who work in offices full-time are going to look like by 2040.
- What Is It Like To Be On Ketamine?
How ketamine became the drug of choice for our dissociated moment.
- This Poor Deer Really Stood No Chance Against A Wild Python
You can never let down your guard, not even when you're drinking water from a watering hole.