Random Quote: "Many people do not realize that the snowshoe can be used for a great many things besides walking on snow. For instance, it can be used to carry pancakes from the stove to the breakfast table. Also, it can be used to carry uneaten pancakes from the table to the garbage. Finally, it can be used as a kind of stainer, where you force pancakes through the strings to see if a piece of gold got in a pancake somehow. "
- A Migrant Family Takes A Greyhound Across America
Entering the U.S. at a rate of more than 5,000 a day, new arrivals from Central America are departing border towns by the busload. And that bus is usually a Greyhound.
- Leslie Jones And Seth Meyers Troll Their Way Through The Last Episode Of 'Game Of Thrones'
Two old friends get tipsy on Coronas and find humor in the maddening finale.
- 'The View' Is A Political Powerhouse Hiding In Plain Sight
"In addition to Iowa and New Hampshire, it feels like 'The View' is a stop on the political campaign trail," says Ramin Setoodeh, author of the new book "Ladies Who Punch: The Explosive Inside Story of 'The View'" and Variety's New York bureau chief.
- Be Smart and Be Safe On Your Summer Adventures With 20% Off A TASER Device
We’ve all been in unsafe situations: whether it's a late commute or taking an early run. The Pulse+ is here to provide less-lethal backup and immediate connection dispatch. Use the code MEMORIAL19 for 20% off.
- Horse Girls Are Just Straight Up Becoming Horses Now
Honestly, the internet has served us up a lot of weird stuff, so this isn't even up there in terms of the oddest hobbies we've seen.
- When Our Dead Are Blasted To Space
Companies offer to send cremains — usually a "symbolic" few ash grams in a capsule — of a loved one to the edge of space, the moon, or endless earth orbit.
- The Legend Of The Ridiculously Long Montauk Bathroom Line
It was a quirky rite of passage, until the queues at Surf Lodge spilled onto the street and its septic system leaked into a pond.
- Telepathy Is Real With The Help Of A Computer
Our computers can read and record brain activity. So what happens when a brain and a computer team up to connect to another brain-computer combo?
- These Photos Depict The Bizarre, Eerie Beauty Of The All-American Road Trip
Photographer Joshua Dudley Greer's new book, "Somewhere Along The Line," distills seven years and 100,000 miles driven into images.
- New York Experiments With A 'Holy Grail' To End Gridlock
The first American city is about to try congestion pricing. Will it be a miracle or meh?