Random Quote: "I guess I'll never forget her. And maybe I don't want to. Her spirit was wild, like a wild monkey. Her beauty was like a beautiful horse being ridden by a wild monkey. I forget her other qualities. "
- The Fight To Save An Innocent Refugee From Almost Certain Death
Omar Ameen came to the US to escape the violence in Iraq. Now he's accused of being a member of an ISIS hit squad.
- Should I Try To Get Pregnant Without My Boyfriend's Knowledge, And Other Advice Column Questions
A roundup of the most interesting, thought-provoking and surprising questions that our favorite columnists addressed in recent days.
- New York Times Endorses Elizabeth Warren And Amy Klobuchar In Democratic Primary
In a break with convention, the
editorial board has chosen to endorse two separate Democratic candidates for president.
- Mom Gets Her Kid A Pet Goat As A Gift, Immediately Regrets It
Let this be a lesson that if your 3-year-old wants a pet goat, they probably aren't old enough to be making those types of decisions yet.
- Riding 27 Miles Per Hour Downhill On A Dot Electric Skateboard
It was as terrifying as it sounds
- What Are The Odds Of Alien Contact?
The only intelligent life forms we know of reside here on Earth. But that hasn't stopped us from trying to answer the question.
- Watch A SpaceX Falcon 9 Rocket Explode After Takeoff
The destruction of the Falcon 9 rocket was a planned part of a test to assess the Crew Dragon spacecraft's emergency escape system, so you can watch this without feeling bad.
- An Unbelievable Time-Lapse Of The Snowfall In Newfoundland Yesterday
High winds leave snow piled so high it could take several days to dig out.
- 'Everybody's In Revolt': How One Radio Station Fought iHeartMedia Cuts — And Won
The radio conglomerate laid off six employees at Des Moines' KXNO this week, but they were re-hired on Thursday after the station's listeners rebelled
- Watching This $3,000 Computer Get Unboxed In 1995 Is Like Stepping Out Of A Time Machine
This Compaq Presario CDS is what you'd get for $3,000 back in the day and it brought so much joy to people's hearts.