This website is currently UNDER CONSTRUCTION! But please feel free to look around while the dust settles.
Random Quote: "The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live. "
- The Plot To Bomb Garden City, Kansas
The town welcomed hundreds of Somali refugees. Then a private militia decided to go "ISIS hunting."
- Democrat Doug Jones Defeats Roy Moore In Alabama Senate Race; Moore Refuses To Concede
Alabama hasn't elected a Democrat to the Senate in almost 30 years.
- Bask In The Beauty Of Nat Geo's 'Nature Photographer Of The Year' Contest Winners
2017 was a rough year in a lot of ways, but it was a stellar year for observing the beauty in nature through a camera lens.
- Use This Hack To Maximize Amazon’s Holiday Deals
Wikibuy is a chrome extension that automatically finds the lowest price, best coupon, or cash back offer for whatever you’re shopping for — on Amazon and a ton of other major sites. It’s a free tool, so there’s literally no reason not to get it.
- This Is Not How You Want To Try To Drive Your 4x4 Down A Steep Slope
Like the guy in the green, we ended up cringing a little bit at the end.
- The Christmas-Tree Shortage Could Last For Years
During the recession, growers didn't have the cash to plant adequately — and those smaller crops are just starting to hit the market.
- Little Brother Thinks His Sister's Wrestling Match Is A Real Fight, Runs In To Help Her
When a sport is basically, well, fighting, you can't really blame the uninitiated for thinking that's what it is.
- California Farmers Want To Use Gene Drives To Eliminate Fruit Flies
A technology feared for its potential as a bioweapon is attracting interest from farmers as a way to control pests.
- Someone Tried To Bring Down Chuck Schumer With A Forged Sexual Misconduct Scandal — Here's What We Know
Conservative activists Charles Johnson and Mike Cernovich might be behind a forged document alleging sexual harassment by Democratic Senator Chuck Schumer.
- 'Star Wars' Characters Singing 'MMMBop' Is The Strangest Mash-Up We Didn't Know We Needed
The team behind "The Tonight Show" assembled this beautiful monstrosity.