This website is currently UNDER CONSTRUCTION! But please feel free to look around while the dust settles.
Random Quote: "ON ADS IN BILLS: Have you ever noticed that they put advertisements in with your bills now? Like bills aren't distasteful enough, they have to stuff junk mail in there with them! I get back at them. I put garbage in with my check when I mail it in. Coffee grinds, banana peels...I write, "Could you throw this away for me? Thank you." I think this is a great idea! "
- The Name's Hader… Bill Hader
The HBO show "Barry" — which Hader wrote, directed and stars in — is about a hitman who just wants to be an actor. It is also, possibly, about Bill Hader discovering his post-"SNL" life.
- How Can I Get My Neighbor To Stop Wearing His Underwear In His Backyard, And Other Advice Column Questions
A roundup of the most interesting, thought-provoking and surprising questions that our favorite columnists addressed in recent days.
- John Oliver Comes After Mike Pence's Children's Book And Makes It Delightfully Gay
We've been waiting for John Oliver to troll our Vice President for over a year, and it's better (and Pence is worse) than we could have imagined.
- An Easier Way To Get The Therapy You Need (And Can Afford)
BetterHelp brings counseling into the 21st century. Communicate directly with a licensed, accredited therapist as much as you need in a discreet and convenient way. Try it out today.
- We Can't Stop Watching This Guy Knock A Never-Ending Cylinder Of Ice Out Of A Pipe
The only problem here is that the GIF ends.
- Apple AirPods: The Audiophile Review
As The Verge's resident headphones obsessive, I'm not supposed to like the AirPods. But this year, I finally got around to testing a pair of the AirPods for myself, and I finally understand why everyone who owns them loves them.
- We Love This Cat Who Insists On Drinking Water In The Weirdest Way
He negotiates the time old conundrum of wanting to sleep and drink at the same time with ease.
- All The Insane Ways Millennials Handle Their Snail Mail
If you're a millennial, snail mail is, at best, one of life's many minor annoyances.
- What Hope Hicks Knows
The departure of the Trump whisperer has left the White House in even deeper chaos. Which surely pleases some outsiders angling to get back in.
- Driver Hits Motorcyclist And Tries To Flee, Gets Chased Down And Stopped By Bystanders
"Citizens toppling your three-wheeled truck" is the new "citizens' arrest" in China's Jiangsu province.