Random Quote: "Children need encouragement. If a kid gets an answer right, tell him it was a lucky guess. That way he develops a good, lucky feeling. "
- The Best Takes On The 'Game Of Thrones' Finale
After eight years and 73 episodes, the game's finally over. Here are the best things to read if you're still trying to decide if you liked the ending or if you should write an 8,000-word "worst finale ever post" on Medium.
- The Trail That Eats US Thru-Hikers For Breakfast
The 1,900-mile-long Greater Patagonian Trail winds through the southern Andes from Santiago to the climbing mecca of Mount Fitzroy. To complete it, adventurers need a lot more than physical stamina.
- Laser Nerd Turns Nearly Illegal Lasers Into *Extremely* Illegal Lasers
Selling these bad larrys would be very against the law. Luckily for styropyro, no websites will allow him to sell his frankenstein-style super lasers.
- These Earbuds Are So Waterproof You Can Swim Laps With Them
Xfyro has made the first-ever fully waterproof wireless earbuds. They're comfortable, secure, and magnetically connect to the battery case so you can enjoy a total listening time of 20-30 hours before having to recharge your case.
- Speeder Finds Out What Happens When You Hit A Rumble Strip At High Speed
Drive safe, and respect the rumble strip.
- Lyft And Uber Drivers At A DC Airport Are Turning Off Their Phones Simultaneously To Force Surge Pricing
Every night, several times a night, Uber and Lyft drivers at Reagan National Airport simultaneously turn off their ride share apps for a minute or two to trick the app into thinking there are no drivers available.
- Canada's Saddest Grow-Op: My Humiliating Adventures In Growing Marijuana
When Ian Brown was tasked with cultivating some home-grown pot, he did what any eager, if inept, gardener would do: he borrowed a state-of-the-art weed machine and hoped for the best
- Man Discovers A Pretty Serious Design Flaw In A Dyson Faucet/Hand Dryer
A great example of when two-in-one is really none-in-one.
- James Holzhauer Could Be Two Weeks Away From 'Jeopardy!' Immortality
When he takes the podium on TV on Monday, he will be sitting on a winning streak of 22 games and total winnings of $1,691,008.
- Do I Have To Spend Time With People Who Photoshopped My Face Onto A Porn Actor's Body, And Other Advice Column Questions
A roundup of the most interesting, thought-provoking and surprising questions that our favorite columnists addressed in recent days.