Random Quote: "Sometimes I think the so-called experts actually ARE experts. "
- Blockbuster, Payless, Borders: The Brands We Lost In The 2010s
The 2010s were a decade of extreme retail innovation. Instagrammy direct-to-consumer companies sprang up seemingly overnight; hulking businesses like Amazon permeated what felt like every aspect of our shopping lives and iconic brands died.
- Click Here To Kill: The Dark World Of Online Murder Markets
On a sunny July day in 2018, Alexis Stern learned from police that her murder had apparently been ordered on a website called Camorra Hitmen.
- Here's Why You Don't Try To Overtake Other Cars While Towing A Boat
That's why people say you shouldn't rock the boat.
- Visualizing What Earth Would Look Like If All The Oceans Were Drained
The oceans cover around 70% of the Earth's surface. What would the topography of Earth look like then if we drained our planet of all that water?
- Man Loses Home After Failing To Pay $8.41 In Property Taxes
$8.41. That was how much 83-year-old Uri Rafaeli, a retired engineer, in Michigan underpaid his property taxes by in 2014. That was all it took for him to lose his house.
- Boris Johnson, Tories Set For Landslide According To UK Election Exit Polls
Labour's vote is predicted to be nearly 12% down on the 2017 general election, with the Conservatives up 2.5% and the smaller parties having a better night.
- Danny DeVito Reflects On His Career, 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' And His Love Of Rum Ham
Danny DeVito looks back on his 50-year career and reflects on his favorite moments — and he also mentions his love of rum ham.
- My Quest To Clean Up My Home's Filthy Air
Poor indoor air quality causes serious health issues. Things can be improved with determination to sniff out the cause of the problem — and some pricey hardware.
- Why I Gave Up On The False Promise Of Online Dating Algorithms
A professor and novelist turns to online dating algorithms for romantic reassurance and finds the peculiar beauty of uncertainty instead.
- Peloton Actress Monica Ruiz Addresses That Ad In First Live Interview: 'I Think It Was My Face'
Ruiz discussed the controversial Peloton commercial on "The Today Show" — and got a surprise from Ryan Reynolds on set.