Random Quote: "ON FABRIC SOFTENER: My wife uses fabric softener. I never knew what that stuff was for. Then I noticed women were coming up to me (sniff) 'Married!' (walk off). That's how they mark their territory! You can take off that ring, but it's hard to get that April fresh scent out of your clothes. Cripes! My wife's from the Midwest. Very nice people there. Very wholesome. They use words like 'Cripes!' 'For Cripe's sake! Who would that be, Jesus Cripes? The son of 'Gosh?' of the Church of 'Holy Moly'! I'm not making fun of it. You think I wanna burn in 'Heck'? "
- The Fight To Save An Innocent Refugee From Almost Certain Death
Omar Ameen came to the US to escape the violence in Iraq. Now he's accused of being a member of an ISIS hit squad.
- Should I Try To Get Pregnant Without My Boyfriend's Knowledge, And Other Advice Column Questions
A roundup of the most interesting, thought-provoking and surprising questions that our favorite columnists addressed in recent days.
- New York Times Endorses Elizabeth Warren And Amy Klobuchar In Democratic Primary
In a break with convention, the
editorial board has chosen to endorse two separate Democratic candidates for president.
- Mom Gets Her Kid A Pet Goat As A Gift, Immediately Regrets It
Let this be a lesson that if your 3-year-old wants a pet goat, they probably aren't old enough to be making those types of decisions yet.
- Riding 27 Miles Per Hour Downhill On A Dot Electric Skateboard
It was as terrifying as it sounds
- What Are The Odds Of Alien Contact?
The only intelligent life forms we know of reside here on Earth. But that hasn't stopped us from trying to answer the question.
- Watch A SpaceX Falcon 9 Rocket Explode After Takeoff
The destruction of the Falcon 9 rocket was a planned part of a test to assess the Crew Dragon spacecraft's emergency escape system, so you can watch this without feeling bad.
- An Unbelievable Time-Lapse Of The Snowfall In Newfoundland Yesterday
High winds leave snow piled so high it could take several days to dig out.
- 'Everybody's In Revolt': How One Radio Station Fought iHeartMedia Cuts — And Won
The radio conglomerate laid off six employees at Des Moines' KXNO this week, but they were re-hired on Thursday after the station's listeners rebelled
- Watching This $3,000 Computer Get Unboxed In 1995 Is Like Stepping Out Of A Time Machine
This Compaq Presario CDS is what you'd get for $3,000 back in the day and it brought so much joy to people's hearts.