This website is currently UNDER CONSTRUCTION! But please feel free to look around while the dust settles.
Random Quote: "He was the kind of man who was not ashamed to show affection. I guess that's what I hated about him. "
- Who The Drugs Kill
Southern California's MDMA- and ecstasy-filled rave and festival circuit is affecting young Asian-Americans the most.
- Latest Obamacare Repeal Effort Fails As McCain Votes No
John McCain, along with Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski, voted with Democrats in the early morning hours of Friday to reject the Senate GOP's "skinny repeal" bill.
- The Subarctic Train To Nowhere
VIA Rail runs 1,700km across Manitoba, and for many remote communities, the train is the only way to connect to the rest of the world. Now the local people want to buy the tracks.
- This Credit Card Changes How We Use Credit Cards
Final offers a modern credit card experience that lets you generate unlimited virtual card numbers with the click of a button. There’s $0 annual fee, cash rewards, and the peace of mind knowing you can delete card numbers whenever and without any problem.
- Anthony Scaramucci Sure Has Made A Lot Of Blunders In His First Week
Last night, the Mooch accused Reince Priebus of "cock-blocking" him and Steve Bannon of "trying to suck [his] own cock." There's much more where that came from.
- The Hijacking Of A $100 Million Supertanker
A mysterious assault. An unsolved murder. And a ship that hasn't given up all its secrets.
- Helping My Son Choose Between The Cub Scouts And His Beliefs About God
Kate Abbott thought the Cub Scouts would be a great place for her son to make friends. Then they came across the "Duty to God" requirements.
- Listening To Pop Singers' Isolated Vocals Is A Very, Uh, Mixed Experience
Where some deliver knockout performances, others sound like they came from a middle school talent show.
- Why Does Every Lifestyle Startup Look The Same?
Sans serif fonts are a clue not just to what a company sells, but how they do it.
- Staring Into The Face Of Old Faithful
Photos of people taking photos of Yellowstone National Park's most popular attraction.