Random Quote: "Why do the caterpillar and the ant have to be enemies? One eats leaves, and the other eats caterpillars. Oh, I see now. "
- Photographing A Teenager Over The Course Of Eight Years, And More Of The Best Photography Of The Week
The wild swimmers in Scotland, light paths on the world's largest salt flats and more best photos of the week.
- Watch The Incredible Moment High School Football Coach Keanon Lowe Disarmed Then Embraced This Would-Be Student Gunman
Surveillance video uncovered by KOIN 6 News shows an incredible moment when an Oregon high school football coach Keanon Lowe disarmed a student carrying a loaded shotgun on campus.
- The Stunning Way That Plutonium Gets Made
Some space ships (and Doc Brown's DeLorean) need plutonium-238 to function. Here's the intriguing way it's processed.
- Why Planes Don't Fly Over The Himalayas
Wouldn't you love to fly over Mount Everest? Unfortunately, planes don't fly over the Himalayas for reasons that might surprise you.
- 'You've Got to Stop This': Jared Leto Fumed Over New 'Joker' Movie
The actor, who played the character in 'Suicide Squad,' felt 'alienated and upset' when Warner Bros. greenlit Todd Phillips' version with Joaquin Phoenix instead.
- Prime Members Get $10 Bonus Credit When They Pre-Order 'Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare'
Grab the latest iteration of the wildly popular Modern Warfare sub-series on release day, and get a $10 credit for your troubles.
- Oklahoma Fans Watch In Horror As The Sooner Schooner Crashes After Touchdown Celebration
A touchdown celebration went awry after horses flipped the University of Oklahoma's covered wagon mascot.
- This 'Invisibility Cloak' Technology Is Mind-Boggling
Canadian firm Hyperstealth Biotechnology recently released video of their 'Quantum Stealth' technology. We only have their word to go on for now, but if this is real it's quite impressive.
- Doorbell Camera Catches Act Of Kindness As Sanitation Worker Helps Elderly Woman With Her Trash Can
After Opal Zucca fell down while she was trying to bring in her trash can, a kindly sanitation worker decided to take matters in his own hands.
- Guy Won’t Stop Revving Motorcycle Engine, Gets Served With Instant, Fiery Karma
It’s a hard contest judging which is more annoying: the motorcycle guy or his neighbor reacting to him getting his comeuppance.