Random Quote: "Don't ever get your speedometer confused with your clock, like I did once, because the faster you go, the later you think you are. "
- Why The Internet Is Obsessed With #MealPrep
In a society that increasingly imposes a strict logic and rationality over most aspects of our lives, do we want to sacrifice one last space where it's okay to act emotionally?
- Guy Composes Piano Music That Only Uses Every Note Exactly Once
And it's actually strangely soothing.
- Rooftop Bars Are Beautiful Fantasies That Never Deliver
For reasons psychological and primal, something goes horribly awry once people are given the opportunity to drink and socialize en plein air. The environment stirs up an uncommonly alpha energy, lousy with entitlement and overpriced cocktails.
- Don’t Make It Any Easier For Hackers To Get Your Information
LinkedIn, Equifax, Yahoo. What do they all have in common? They’ve leaked private online information for millions. 1Password helps you practice smart online security by generating strong, unique passwords for all your online accounts.
- This Is Probably A Worst Nightmare For Anyone Working In A Wood Paneling Factory
You know the feeling when you knock over buckets of red wood stain and your coworkers mistake it for blood?
- Crying In The WeWork Bathroom
WeWorks in New York City are their own special brand of late capitalist hell.
- Valley Of The Ragdolls
They're floppy, relaxed and they come when you call them. Is the Ragdoll a genetic miracle, or just one very cool cat?
- This Alien Face Illusion Is Breaking Our Brains
But at least we have scientific expert Steve Mould to explain the phenomena at play.
- Security Troops On US Nuclear Missile Base Took LSD
One airman said he felt paranoia. Another marveled at the vibrant colors. A third admitted, "I absolutely just loved altering my mind."
- Women Accuse Morgan Freeman Of Inappropriate Behavior, Harassment
Eight women accuse Morgan Freeman of inappropriate behavior. They say it happened on movie sets, at his company and in interviews.